Self-pampering | At home manicure

It's time for a nice and relaxing pampering session, girlies!

Last week, I finally tried out the this nail kit from Soap&Co. that I got while traveling in Europe a few months back.   I remember the sales associate demonstrating the products on our hands and how impressed I was with the results. 

The particular set I ended up buying was the Nail Care Kit in the scent "Ocean".  It comes with their nail buffer, a Hand and Body Lotion, a bottle of cuticle oil, and a nail file.  


Soap @ Co Nail kit in Ocean
The highlight of kit for me was the Nail Buffer.  It has 3 different surfaces each targeted for a different function with specific steps indicated on the buffer.  Not only does it remove the ridges and stains from being a nail-polish addict like me, it also stimulates the production of natural oils from your nail to keep them shiny and healthy! That was what sold me at the store in London when I bought this product, seeing my nails as though they have a shiny top coat on. 

To follow up, I use the cuticle oil to prevent them from getting dry, then ending the pampering session with the lotion.  I do notice the shine still being on for about a week after my manicure session, maybe not for 2-4 weeks as the website states though.  However, they do say that with continuous sessions, the condition of your nails will get better each time.  

I would recommend this set to anyone that loves a good manicure.  They offer it in two other beautiful scents as well! 

Hope you all are having a good weekend. xo

Comments

Popular Posts