Hunger Games Craze - Nail of the day + nail ring

Hi all!

So after a long year of waiting, the second instalment of the Hunger Games movie - Catching Fire is finally out! Being the complete fan of the book series, I have already watched it, and I actually think this one has outshone the first one. :)

In light of this special, I would like to talk about the nail colour I had on last week.
Unfortunately, this one is from the collection last year that China Glaze released for the first instalment of this popular movie trilogy instead of the new one this year by CoverGirl.  It is still beautiful nonetheless, called Hook and Line.

China Glaze 2012 Capitol Colours: Hook & Line
Each colour represents a different district and the Hook and Line is for District 4, which is the Fishing District.  It is a frosty greyish silver that i neutral enough to go along with all outfits.  

To add a little accent to the otherwise plain nails, I created a wire gold nail ring to go on the ring finger.  That way I can change up the way my nail looks without having to do any nailart! 

under natural light + handmade nail ring by me
I quite like the way it turned out and the fact that I can spice up an otherwise boring nail colour.❣ 
with flash
Do you like this little nail accessory? If you do, please check my store for future additions of similar items! :)

Happy Tuesday! xo

Comments

  1. Lovely silver polish, and the nail ring is a cute touch! :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mica! I love and follow your blog! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts