Styling the sale finds!



Hello again!

Today I want to share with you some of the awesome sale finds I managed to acquire during the huge Boxing Day discounts last month, and how I would style them.

Everything mentioned in this post was from Zara.  

The most expensive piece of clothing was the pair of white "skorts", which was still under $30! :D  



These origami styled skorts have received quite some love from the fashion world as of late.  
I had never figured out how it would fit with the rest of my wardrobe, and thus had held up on getting one until this awesome sale caught my eye.  Along with the black cowl neck sweater also from this haul, I am surprised to find how well they all went together.  Adding some tights and brown booties, you end up with a sleek simple yet casual outfit.   


For this next outfit, I styled this grey neutral v-neck flowy shirt with the tartan leggings and some black boots.  
I am so in love with the leggings as I have been on the market for some patterned bottoms.  
I feel that the knee-high boots add just the right amount of edge to the leggings, especially with the neutral top.  

All in all, I am really happy with all the items, and not to mention the price tags attached to them.

Have a great rest of the day! :)
xo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts