What's in my bag - Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mab

Hi all, Happy Friday!!! ☺

Today I wanted to share the bag I am finding myself reaching for a lot lately, which is my Rebecca Minkoff Mini Morning After Bag in Wine.  

Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAB (aka MAM) in Wine
 Rebecca Minkoff is one of the few contemporary designers for which I have developed quite a liking over the recent years.  The price range lies in the more affordable end of the spectrum in terms of designer bags, not to mention you can often catch a good sale on the increasing number of websites that are starting to carrying her items.  


Rebecca Minkoff also offers many beautiful colour choices for her bags.  The one I have shown here is in the colour Wine, a deep red that is not too bright to be paired with outfits.  
I have attached a little sheep bag charm that I removed from another old bag of mine. 


Among the few bags that I own by her, I find the MAM to be of the most preferable size as an everyday bag for my lifestyle.  As reference, here is what I had inside my bag the other day. 
Items in the bag:
iPhone
Kindle touch
Sunglasses - Coach
Glasses - Juicy Couture
Mirror - Anna Sui
Wallet - Juicy Couture
Card cases - Agnes b. & Coach
Accessories Pouch - Coach
EOS lip balm in Summer Fruit
The Body Shop lip balm in Cranberry Joy 

Have a great weekend!
xo

Comments

Popular Posts