New jewelry pieces + OOTD!

Hi all,

I hope you guys are all doing well and adjusting alright back to the new work/school life after the holiday season!  I know I am definitely having some difficulty doing so... 

I had some time today so I went ahead and updated my online store on etsy.  :)
I primarily make dainty simple pieces in silver, gold and rose gold.  I have also been making some wire jewelry lately, so if you are interested in minimalist pieces, do check out my store! 

(You can access my etsy store by clicking on the tab at the top of this blog)  


My etsy store Dainty Little Bows
Below is an ootd of me styling my newest item. 
The inspiration of this creation came from the realization that I do not own any necklaces that are long enough to be soon when I wear a chunky scarf.  As it is getting rather cold where I live, there is rarely anytime that I am leaving the house without a scarf lately.  On that note, I went and made one for myself, and here is how it looks when I wear it with a cowl neck sweater (similar effect when worn with an infinity scarf). 

Long Initial "V" disc charm necklace 
Thanks for coming to my blog, and hope you like some of the handmade pieces that I have included here.  :)

Comments

Popular Posts