Perfume Love ♡ Victoria Secret Bombshell


Today I wanted to share some of my beloved perfumes with you.  My love for perfume started in the high school years... thanks to my mother's beautifully organized glass shelving corner full of designer miniature collector's size perfumes.  However, contrary to the common teenager's preference of vanillar-y, sugar-sweet indulgence, I have always avoided those scents.  Having said that, what I'm sharing today will show you what I gravitate towards.  :)

I have noticed Victoria's Secret to be a surprisingly nice place to shop for your favourite perfume.  With the wide range of selection that they have, you can also try on their testers to see how the different scents interact with your body.  Personally, I found the Bombshell line to be my favourite. 


And as you can see, I have acquired quite the collection over the years.  The fact that they release a slightly altered limited edition every now and then really cuts both ways.  It is a definite selling point thanks to its cute packaging.... if not to mention the crying of my wallet whenever a new one comes out.  >.< (in my defense, I make sure to try them all on at the store and only get the ones that I like...lol) The newest addition is Bombshell Forever, which is still available in stores now!

Top : Seduction | Temptation | Summer
Middle : In Paradise | The Summer Edition | In Love
Front : Italian Iris | ORIGINAL | Forever

Despite all the additions to the VS perfume family, my top pick still is the original rendition of it.  With its top fruity notes of pineapple and passion fruit, it dries down to a very pleasant floral musky scent that lingers...and will earn you tons of compliments! 
Victoria Secret Bombshell

I would definitely recommend giving it a sniff at the VS store if you are thinking of trying a new perfume!
Have a great rest of the day! xo

Comments

Popular Posts