OOTD | Rainy day - Longchamp Le Pliage, Army Green, and LeatherDetailing



The weather has been incredibly bad lately.  In rainy times like these, I tend to go for my trusty Longchamp nylon tote.  Mine is the Large Le Pliage shopping tote with long handles in Navy.  It is waterproof and hence perfect to tote around in the rain without having to worry about it getting wet. :) The dark navy colour is also great for the fall season. Other fall trends I'm loving are army green and leather detailings.  This sweater is the happy ensemble.


Bag: Longchamp Le Pliage  | Sweater: H&M | Scarf: local boutique | Necklace : handmade by me, available here.

For accessories, I have on this necklace handmade by yours truly. <3 It's a rosary style long necklace made with antique gold/brass chain.  The whole chain is continuous with a bow and cross charm at the very end.  Do check it out at my etsy store if you are interested! :)



To add a little feminine touch to it, I have also tied a lace piece to the circle charm in the middle for today.  



Moving on to some other jewelry pieces that I've been making.  Below is a rose gold dainty chain bracelet with a pave charm.  Yes....aother cross again. lol  



On my ring finger, I have a cute little silver bow wire midi ring.  Obsessed at the moment with the whole midi/knuckle ring trend...

Bow Wire Midi Ring

And that concludes my OOTD today.  Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend! xo




Comments

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You have a very nice blog too! Followed on bloglovin. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts