First post! Tying the pieces together

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Welcome to my blog! I would like to start my first post by giving you a gist of what will be brought to you from my blog.  Most likely, you will find yourself seeing things that are mostly related to fashion and styling, including some handmade jewelry pieces such as the one posted below. 



Sideway Bow Ribbon charm bracelet

As you may be able to tell from the title of my blog, to the jewelry that I make...that I'm obsessed with bows and ribbons! :) You will find out more about my pieces, which are available at my online store (www.etsy.com/shop/DaintyLittleBows) and how I style them.  OOTDs will also be readily found here, so please do stick around if you are into fashion as much as I do! 

my Instagram: @vivalaviie

So I have created this platform to tie all the things I like together and hopefully share them with others with similar interests! That's it for now. Stay tuned for more! Thanks for stopping by! xo

Comments

Popular Posts