OOTD: bundle up!

Hi all,

Here is an outfit that I had on the other day when it was snowing.  Pretty standard winter wear, a purple sweater, jeggings and some uggs.
I also added a beanie to keep my ears warm....is that weird? lol

As you might be able to tell, my outfits are more on the basic casual side, using accessories to add focal points to the look as a whole.

Beanie: Forever21 | Sweater: Express | Jeggins: Hollister | Boots: Ugg | Scarf: H&M



For arm candy, I dug out this rose gold bracelet that I've had from forever ago by Marc Jacobs and am loving it! 

I am obsessed with rose gold if you don't already know. :P

Arm candies - Bracelet: Marc by Marc Jacob | Watch: Michael Kors
The following is a shot of me wearing my bag on the shoulder if anyone is wondering.
I am quite petite so it looks quite big on me.  


Bag: Balenciaga work in Papyrus

Have a nice day everyone! :)

Comments

Popular Posts